With us doing distance learning, relying more than ever on technology, there are possibly going to be time when things are working the way we expect. When things do not go right, it is important to be able to ask for help in the right way. Use these tips when things are not working the way you expect (missing work, can't login, etc):
- Make sure you are signed on with your Google school email firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
- Try access the website through Clever.com.
- Make sure you are on the correct website.
- If a webpage is not loading correctly, hold the shift key down while you press the reload button in your browser.
- Sign out of Google and restart your computer. Sign in and try again.
- Fill out the form for Technical Support from Mr. Cross.